Every seminar held at the In The Know Hub is filmed. Scroll down to find a list of audience questions asked during the Q&A sessions – each has a timecode so you can easily skip through and find the questions that interest you.
|Understanding your cash settlement offer||Cash Settlement – What Are My Options?||Cash Settlement – What Are My Options? (Q&A)|
|Increased Flooding Vulnerability – part 1||Increased Flooding Vulnerability – part 1 (Q&A)||Increased Flooding Vulnerability – part 2|
|Increased Flooding Vulnerability – part 2 (Q&A)||Cash Settlement – Rebuild With Confidence||Cash Settlement – Rebuild With Confidence (Q&A)|
|How EQC Scopes Damage||How EQC Scopes Damage (Q&A)||Flood Risk and Mitigation Options|
|Flood Risk and Mitigation Options (Q&A)||Understanding Processes During Repair||Understanding Processes During Repair (Q&A)|
|Coastal Hazards – Thinking Long Term||Coastal Hazards – Thinking Long Term (Q&A)||Multi-Unit Buildings|
|Multi-Unit Buildings (Q&A)|
Questions and Timecodes
Increased Flooding Vulnerability – part 1 (Q&A)
- 1:30 – My house is being lifted for foundation repairs. How can I coordinate my IFV payment with this work, so my house can be permanently lifted to mitigate flood risk?
- 5:10 – Will EQC pay interest on land claims?
- 8:10 – Will the valuations take post-quake remediation work into account?
- 11:20 – Why isn’t the change in property values since the quakes taken into account when calculating Diminution of Value (DOV)?
- 15:09 – Should all owners of properties that have suffered increased pooling and/or flooding since the quakes have received contact from EQC regarding IFV?
- 18:40 – My property has subsided and floods more but I’m not IFV – why not?
- 23:40 – What detailed property information will homeowners get in IFV packs and what can they ask for?
- 29:55 – How does EQC decide whether IFV land remediation is feasible and consentable?